The public profile of Gunter Zielke.
If you are somehow looking for an old buddy with a name sounding similar, this here might be the place you can find him.
Let me explain: I was born with two dots over the u in my first name, but due to limitations of the English language and keyboards I have dropped them.
Yes, indeed, after fighting all my school life just to keep my head over water as English classes were concerned, I now have to speak it all the time – the universe does have a strange sense of humor.
In order to narrow down, if I am indeed that Günter you are looking for, here are some data that might help you, but will not assist a spammer to profile me (much).
- The name of my primary school was Pestalozzi.
- The name of the ‘Penne’ was Adalbert Stifter.
- Study of Physics at the University some 20 km east of Bochum.
- Then I lived and worked for a few years in the Frankfurt area,
- before leaving Germany behind for the US of A.
- Since the mid-eighties hailing from Southern California,
- and enjoying the rural SE Texas life since 2021.
That should give you enough ammo to decide if I am the person you are looking for. You can leave a comment for me below, which will get to me as email, but will not be published immediately.
You could also use the Contact Page – this will reach me in the most direct way.